Thursday, December 15, 2011

My first freaking finals.

I am taking a very quick break from my intensive finals' reviews so as to update my blog and say what I am up to. As I am writing at the same time as my thoughts pop out, I am sorry to say that the quality of this post will seem tremendously poor compared to the previous ones. 

So, what have I been doing? Studying. Last-minute revisions. The worse thing being the fact that I did foresee the exams coming up but even though the tornado was right in front of me, I kept going ahead. Two weeks before the finals, I had already started ringing my brain's bell, telling myself that I ought to get on tracks. On top of the three courses I had to work on, there are two courses I have never been taught, and still, I have to take them when I come back to France. Joyful vacation! I try not to stress too much because as much as I would like to ace my exams, there are just exams. It is not a matter of life or death, I know that even if I don't get A's (because I don't have to care about the GPA or whatever), I will still be doing well, very well, even. I have two gigantic books of marketing and communication to wolf down within two weeks (I plan on doing the most of the work on the first though). 

What does it mean? It means that no sooner will I be done with Middlebury College's finals that I will have to work on my university's courses so as to prepare the exams. I'll try to be productive and enjoy my three weeks among my family and my boyfriend. Because this is the only time I will be in France and the Netherlands during my nine-month exchange program.

Back to the topic of finals. I'm working my b...rain out and I'm horrified by the lack of time. I haven't even started packing up yet, and the least I can say is that I have some work to do! I'm leaving on Sunday at 9am, most definitely. How challenging.

1 comment:

  1. You will make it baby :) I know that you will do awesome on these finals, and the finals in France have no idea what's coming for them. You'll kick their b...rains so hard they'll go home crying for mommy. Best of luck with the exams sweetie <3

    ReplyDelete